Some might notice these new words from the previous entry :
1. siasat = investigate
2. tukang (expert) siasat = private investigator
3. kulit = skin hence kulit putih = white skin
Hence white is invoked as the boyfriend’s origin in story 2.
4. setia = loyal; tidak setia = unfaithful
6. tekan = press; tertekan = stressed
7. bertemu = to meet face-to-face;
8. culik = kidnap; penculik = kidnapper
9. bunuh = kill; pembunuh = killer
10. sembunyi = hide
11. mati = died, is more appropriate for a mysterious plot in comparison to meninggal which is to pass away naturally
12. pun is now distinguishable from juga in story 4.
pun = consequently whereas juga = also.
pun becomes also when it serializes a point across sentences but
pun becomes consequently within two events in the sentence.
Ali suka makan tauhu goreng.
Saya pun [also] suka makan tauhu goreng.
Apabila guru datang pelajar pun [consequently] belajar.
[the stories mentioned above are found in the previous blog entry]